This page includes official and approved material. Contact us for additional resources.
- "Just a note to say how much our family is enjoying ICAN! I drive my two girls around a lot, and we have spent the last couple of weeks listening - and sometimes I listen when I'm driving by myself as well. My 5-year old's favorites right now are the Mother Goose Suite and Jupiter from The Planets. She is also recognizing other composers, instruments, and telling me what the music ‘feels like’. Thanks for the great programming!" Anna in Portland, Oregon
- "My son, Timothy, and I started listening as a way to calmly drive through town and has transitioned to listening while reading or building cardboard projects at home, weekend chores, etc. He started asking the teacher to play your station during quiet reading. It's inspiring to see an 11-year old connect with music in a way I didn't expect and I love it. Thank you for inspiring my family to listen to your station." Sandra in Portland, Oregon
- "I love all classical! My three kids and I listen every day. It makes me happy to bring this lovely music into my children's lives. The music brings a groundedness to our often busy lives." Daniel and Alana in West Linn, Oregon
- "I wanted to say thank you for ICAN! When I heard that you had started this, I immediately let several of my friends know about it who work directly with youth. Please keep this going. It is greatly needed." Patrick in Portland, Oregon
- "We love listening to ICAN in the mornings on our school run! Thank you on behalf of our 2.5 and 6.5-year-old!" Dan in Portland, Oregon
- "I'm a grandma and love ICAN- for myself!" Rebecca in Albany, Oregon